Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CVS Shopping Trip – $10 For 4 Zhu Zhu Pets

 

I copied this post from Karen at Saving the Family Money. I thought it was a good story to share about teaching our kids to make a dollar go a little further. 
"My son and I headed out to CVS today so he could buy his little sister a Zhu Zhu pet for Christmas.  It was my suggestion and he knew she wanted one.  His first question was, “How much are they?”  I told him they were $9.99 but they were Buy one get one Free.  Once we got there he picked out 2 and then I pulled out the BOGO coupon and told him he could get 2 more for FREE!
He was excited about being able to buy 4 for the price of 1!  Love teaching him to look for a sale and get more if you have a coupon." :)
This would make a nice deal if you have little ones in your family to buy for, or even for your gift closet.
Here is the deal:
Buy 2 Zhu Zhu Pets – Get 1 FREE printable coupon *
  • Buy 4 Zhu-Zhu Pets
    • 2 will be free with the Buy 1 – Get 1 FREE sale
    • 1 will be free with the Buy 2 – Get 1 FREE coupon
Final Price:  about $10 for 4 Zhu-Zhu Pets


** please note that you are asked to enter your email address before you will have access to the coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment